Express Medicine has been developed to provide consumers around the world access to popular top quality pharmaceuticals at the the most competitive prices. Your health - our responsibility.
We are proud to be able to offer some of the most popular and finest quality products at great everyday low prices.
You will find that we can save you up to 50% or more on your local drug store prices. Our service and value will not be bettered and you can have confidence that Express Medicine is backed by a large pharmacy company that has been operating for over 30 years.
Disclaimer Policy (Medical Disclaimer)
Any product information or advice on this site is provided for informational purposes only and should not be used as a substitute for the advice provided by your own medical practitioners. You should not use the information contained here for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. You should read all product information carefully before purchasing and if you suspect you have a medical problem, promptly consult your heath-care professional.
Prices, Specification and Services are subject to change without prior notice. Technical Specifications and Features are for guidance only and cannot be guaranteed accurate. Every care has been taken to provide accurate details on this web site, however minor discrepancies may appear.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall we or our agents, directors, employees or suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of information, the provision of or failure to provide services or products, or material available from the site.
To the extent that we or our agents, directors, employees, or suppliers are found liable for any loss or damage whatsoever in connection with the use of the information or services or products on this site, such liability will be limited to the actual cost to us of the services or products provided.
Terms and Conditions
Security & Delivery Information
- We assume no liability for the use of any products supplied. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to use them under the guidance of a physician.
- In the event the requested products are detained and confiscated by foreign customs our site guarantee will be adhered to.
- Express Medicine is not responsible for returning of products caused by improper delivery due to wrong shipping information provided by the purchaser.
- Prices are subject to minor changes according to international currency rates.
- Availability of products is subject to change without further notice.
- Express Medicine is not responsible for dispatchment delays caused by temporary delays in the delivery of the requested product/products from the manufacturer/supplier or by any other unforseeable delays. Nor is Express Medicine responsible for delivery delays caused by holidays or by the mail service in charge of the delivery.
- Order cancellations are not accepted after the order has been shipped.
- We do not sell any products other than those listed on this site.
- It is agreed that the local laws of New Zealand shall apply in interpreting the terms of this waiver and any associated disclaimer.
- I, the customer, understand and agree that I am responsible for all customs, tariffs, and taxes, if applicable, in my country. I have checked that the medication is permitted in my country.
This site is protected by secure 128bit SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption so you can feel assured that all your ordering details are safe. Our site has a digital security certificate signed by Thawte, a leading security provider.
Orders are dispatched within 24 hours, and sent by fast worldwide delivery (all prices on this website include delivery). We accept payment on most major credit cards. Shopping with us is 100% safe. Orders are charged a flat US$10 shipping fee. All orders over US$100 are shipped for free.
Customer Guarantee: If you do not receive your order please let us know immediately and we will send it again. We try to ensure that ALL parcels are delivered.
Currency Disclaimer: Please be aware that there may be a few cents difference depending on the time of the transaction.
How is my order delivered?
Most orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours of being received. Orders are charged a flat US$10 shipping fee. All orders over US$100 are shipped for free. You will receive a confirmation automatically by e-mail when your order has been shipped and your card debited. If we are out of stock we will e-mail you with an approximate delivery time or offer you an alternative product.
Orders are shipped by International Air Mail POST. Delivery to the USA and the Pacific Rim is generally within 10 - 12 working days and 15 - 21 working days to the rest of the world from the date of dispatch.
Unfortunately we have no control over mail service problems and delays. Please remember that there are several factors that can elongate delivery times slightly such as statutory vacations, elections and industrial action on the part of the mail service.
We do however have an excellent success rate for getting your goods through on time. The packages you will be sent are small and discrete and involve no paperwork. All invoices are sent via e-mail as confirmation of order.
We are always available and happy to answer any questions or queries you may have regarding delivery, e-mail or other products you would like to see us stock.
Express Medicine is not responsible for the individual laws of the customer's own country with regards to our products. However if your order becomes lost then we do offer a limited guarantee. We offer to replace your order, free of charge, one time only.
Please note that unfortunately we are unable to ship products to the following regions:
- Some parts of Asia
- South America
- Middle East